L'Oréal USA has opened its second American headquarters at 888 North Douglas in El Segundo, California. The site houses its West Coast brands, including NYX Professional Makeup, Pulp Riot, Urban Decay Cosmetics and Youth To The People.
It also houses L'Oréal's first-ever west coast-based Professional Products Academy, offering education and connection to the professional beauty community.
Related: L’Oréal Opening California HQ
The building features 100,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor workspaces, on a 25-acre park-like campus transformed from an aerospace manufacturing site.
Since 2020, L’Oréal has adhered to a permanent hybrid work model. Central to this hybrid structure is the understanding that the office must provide benefits, tools, opportunities and amenities that cannot be replicated at home.
Features of L’Oréal USA’s El Segundo headquarters include:
- Expansive, indoor and outdoor networking and collaboration spaces.
- Flexible, bookable, indoor and outdoor personal workspaces.
- High-speed IT capabilities.
- Indoor and outdoor on-site dining and catering options, operated by Wolfgang Puck.
- On-site health and wellness spaces, including a Mind & Movement exercise studio, wellness rooms and Mothers’ Suites.
- A dog-friendly office environment.
- A L’Oréal company store that features products across its portfolio of brands.
This headquarters was developed by Los Angeles landlord Hackman Capital Partners with architecture led by interior design studio Blitz.