Geske German Beauty Tech has announced its entrance into the U.S. market with more than 40 products available on Geske.com, Amazon and Urban Outfitters.
The brand's SmartAppGuided skin care range features 250 clinically tested and innovative skin care devices.
Its AI-powered app helps users curate personalized skin care routines tailored to their skin's needs through its tech-centric beauty devices.
The devices are designed to target every consumer's specific skin care concerns, such as impurities, fine lines, texture, dark circles and more using features such as full-spectrum LED Lights, SmartSonic Pulsations, Pore-Opening Deep Warming, Fine Lines Refinement and many other advanced technologies.
Geske German Beauty Tech's product lineup includes:
- Facial Hydration Refresher | 4 in 1: A pocket-friendly facial mister that gives the skin a hydrated boost of freshness. Developed for rejuvenating the skin on-the-go, safe for all skin types.
- Sonic Facial Roller | 4 in 1: Powered by Geske German Beauty Tech's proprietary SmartSonic Pulsations technology with 14,000 sonic pulsations per minute to help visibility de-puff and firm up the skin for a toned appearance.
- Sonic Thermo Facial Brush | 6 in 1: Removes up to 99.5% dirt, oil and makeup residue through technology that deeply cleanses, lifts, smooths, and tones skin for a rejuvenated glow. Developed for deep daily cleansing, safe for all skin types.
- Sonic Warm & Cool Mask | 9 in 1: Offers warming and cooling in conjunction with LED light technology that together helps the skin to absorb the active ingredients from skincare products at a deeper level so they can improve skin in the most efficient way.
- Warm & Cool Eye Energizer | 6 in 1: An efficient, all-in-one solution to reduce puffy, fatigued, dry eyes, dark circles, fine lines and eye bags through massage, warming and cooling technology.
- MicroNeedle Face & Body Roller | 8 in 1: After just a few sessions of microneedling, the device's Cell Stimulation System works as a signal to boost the skin's own collagen production and rejuvenate itself, becoming firmer and smoother in the process.
Ekaterina Cherne, brand director at Geske German Beauty Tech, said, "We are excited to debut Geske German Beauty Tech in the United States. While the demand for skincare has continued to grow over the last few years, consumers are craving guidance on how to better upgrade and customize their existing routines. Geske German Beauty Tech's mission is to make cutting-edge technology and AI in skincare accessible to everyone—whether this is their first foray into skincare devices, or they are experienced users seeking high-quality home-use devices at an affordable price point."
Michael Geppelt, head of product development at Geske German Beauty Tech, said, "The Geske German Beauty Tech app incorporates cutting-edge AI technology, featuring an unmatched Skin Scan function that analyzes the unique needs of each individual's skin. Armed with this valuable information, users receive expert advice based on real-time analysis, guiding them towards a personalized skin care routine tailored to their specific needs. Geske German Beauty Tech's AR Skin Scan exists within the AI-focused app to quickly and efficiently scan users' skin to determine any skin issues or areas of focus such as impurities, dark circles, eye bags, oily skin, texture, and fine lines. Directly following a Skin Scan, the Geske German Beauty Tech free app will recommend products, and once users add products to 'Your Devices,' the algorithm curates a customized routine geared toward addressing your skin needs, with the help of 56,565 easy-to-follow training videos."