The Skin Clique has launched its Beauty Knocks Box, a subscription box containing medical-grade skin care.
According to The Skin Clique, the box is priced at $99 and is delivered to subscribers on a quarterly basis. The box delivers products that have been hand-picked by a physician and nurse practitioner at The Skin Clique based on a person’s skin care needs, which are determined by a consultation quiz through its website.
Every customer will reportedly have 24/7 access to their very own physician, nurse practitioner or physician assistant through The Skin Clique to answer any skin care questions related to their personalized Beauty Knocks Box.
The four box types, which are updated seasonally, include:
- The Essentials
- The Beauty Knocks (anti-aging)
- The Breakout (acne)
- The Bump (for pregnant and nursing mothers)
In addition to the box, patients will also receive the following:
- Instructions for how to use products along with direct contact information (phone or email) for their "Skincare Expert".
- Fifteen percent off any full-sized item in the box upon reordering for the duration of the subscription period.
- Optional upgrade with a mini-SkinBetter Sunscreen stick for only $10.00