Yves Saint Laurent has launched its Nu Collection that is said to be "not quite makeup...more than skin care," according to the brand.
The collection features ingredients made with botanicals from YSL's Ourika Community Gardens in Morocco.
The products are free from:
- Mineral oil
- Animal-derived ingredients
In addition, Nu's packaging is made of 25-100% recycled material for its tubes.
Products in the collection include:
- Nu Bare Look Tint: A lightweight skin tint with buildable coverage for a fresh, dewy complexion
- Nu Glow in Balm: A priming moisturizer to achieve a glowy skin look with or without makeup
- Nu Blotting Lotion: A priming mattifier that controls shine and reduces the appearance of pores
- Nu Dewy Mist: A fine, daily treatment spray to plump and hydrate skin
- Nu Tone Corrector: A color corrector that improves dull skin, redness and dark pigmentation