Update: Sixty-five percent of surveyed consumers expect beauty brands to offer supplements that complement their traditional skin, hair and body care routines and products. And 82% of consumers believe the best way to meet their beauty objectives is to adopt an inside-out approach using supplements.
Now available on-demand, "BioCell Collagen: The Quintessential Nutricosmetic Ingredient," Suhail Ishaq and Douglas Jones will discuss:
- Market data for the beauty supplement space
- Substantiation of specific structure-function claims (reduction in the appearance of facial lines, wrinkles, crow's feet and dryness; improvement of skin elasticity and boosting of collagen and hyaluronic acid) based on clinical evidence
- The marketing and education support the company provides its brand partners
- Building trust with consumers
- Supply chain resiliency
- The growth prospects for ingestible collagen, as well as the changing retailer strategies intermixing beauty and wellness merchandising