2016 proved to be a successful year for skincare brand, La Roche-Posay. The company recently announced that it received 20 beauty awards over the course of the year. This brings the company’s skincare wins to 55 and Anthelios wins to 62.
Judges for these awards were comprised of editors, industry leaders and experts who test and choose the winners.
- Anthelios Clear Skin Dry Touch Sunscreen won eight awards from Family Circle, Glamour, O, The Oprah Magazine, People, Real Simple, Teen Vogue, TotalBeauty.com and Vanidades
- My UV Patch was awarded a “Sun Award” by SHAPE
- Effacular Dermatological Acne System was awarded “Best Acne System” by Allure for the second year in a row. It also won the “Ultimate Skin Cleanse” award
- BRIDES "Best Redness Reducer" – Rosaliac AR Intense
- ELLE "Genius Awards" recommended by Dr. Whitney Bowe – Anthelios 60 Melt-In Sunscreen Milk
- Family Circle "Best Beauty Buys" – Anthelios Clear Skin Dry Touch Sunscreen and Pigmentclar Eyes
- Glamour "Best Tinted Moisturizer/Drugstore and The Best SPF/Drugstore"– Anthelios Clear Skin Dry Touch Sunscreen and Anthelios 50 Mineral Tinted Ultra-Light Sunscreen
- InStyle "Best Beauty Buys Awards" – Effaclar Duo and Effaclar BB Blur
- SELF "SELF Approved Beauty Awards" – Anthelios Cooling Water Lotion 60
- The Knot "Beauty Awards" – Anthelios 45 Face Ulta Light Sunscreen Fluid
- Women's Health "2016 Beauty Awards, Lifesavers" – Pigmentclar Eyes