Pietro Simone's skin care collection has officially come to the United States. Pietro offers two lines that incorporate science and natural healing ingredients sourced from Italy to combat the aging process and nourish the skin.
Related: RioBabe Beauty Vitamins & Hair Mask
Pietro's Essential Collection is designed to heal skin and is suitable for everyday use. This line is named after acts because "our skin is the theatre of life," said Pietro. Products from this collection include:
- Act 4 The Fluid: An ultra-lightweight moisturizer that contains concentrated actives and plankton extract to prevent dehydration while also protecting the skin from pollution. Retail price: $150.
- Act 5 The Eye Contour: Infused with avocado oil to help stimulate fibroblast action and marine fennel to diminish puffiness, this eye cream firms, restores and fights the visible signs of aging. Retail price: $150.
- Act 7 Renewing Peel: This facial gel peel is formulated with high-performance plant actives to refine the skin's texture and promote cellular renewal leaving the skin looking refreshed and energized. Retail price: $100.
- Act 8 Retexturizing Mask Complex: Using an intelligent hydrating complex, this gel mask increases the skin's elasticity and restores suppleness for a luminous glow. Retail price: $100.
Pietro's Prestige Collection works to target anti-aging. Products from this line include:
- Prestige Oil: A nourishing oil with the lightweight texture of a serum, Prestige Oil incorporates a blend of olive, carrot, pomegranate, hazelnut and sweet almond bio-oils that fight the signs of aging. Retail price: $165.
- Bio-Ageless Formula: These anti-aging ampoules contain the highest concentrations of antioxidants and a targeted trio of peptides that help with long-term skin regeneration and repair. Retail prices: $260.