Dr. Zenovia Skincare, which has launched on Sephora.com, is said to address hormone-impacted skin care concerns from acne and uneven tone to aging with medical-grade formulations. The skin care brand is developed by Dr. Zenovia, who is a board-certified dermatologist and expert in the field of hormonal dermatology.
Previously: Skin Care Line by Mum & You
Dr. Zenovia Skincare is reportedly the first female dermatologist-backed skin care brand to join Sephora's portfolio.
The 12-product skin care line features the Essentials Collection and the Clear Complexion Collection.
The Essentials Collection helps restore skin firmness and combats the effects of estrogen-deficient skin. The Clear Complexion Collection has a calming effect that clears acneic skin and balances sebum production due to hormonal imbalance.
- Bakuchiol Hydrating Cleanser
- Vitamin C Brightening Toner
- Hyaluronic Acid + Peptide Serum
- Vitamin C Brightening Moisture SPF 30
- Peptide + Ceramide Reparing Moisturizer
- Retinol Recovery Eye Cream
- Inflam-Aging Night Repair Treatment
Clear Complexion Collection:
- 10% Benzoyl Perozide Acne Cleanser
- 10% Glycolic Acne Peel Pads
- 5% Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Spot Treatment
- Aloe Vera Blemish Soothing Moisturizer
- Advanced Retinol Night Repair Treatment
The products range in prices between $25 and $79.