Free registration: "Cleanical Sun Care on the Rise."
In Q2 2022, U.S. prestige sunscreen sales grew by 51%, versus 2021, per NPD. Even more impressive, prestige sunscreen sales spiked by 60% in Q1, reflecting high consumer engagement in the category outside the northern hemisphere's summer season.
It's no surprise, then, that #suntok has 8.1 million views on Tik Tok, proving the topic’s virality.
Simultaneously, consumers are increasingly seeking safe, effective products across all skin care categories, part of the so-called “cleanical” revolution.
Given these dynamics, how can brands ensure they provide compelling, inclusive and effective sun care for today’s savvy consumers?
During "Cleanical Sun Care on the Rise," a virtual briefing taking place Wednesday, August 3, 2022, at 1:00 p.m. Eastern, experts from inclusive mineral sunscreen brand UnSun, planet-friendly SPF brand Everyday Humans, product development specialist iLabs and sun care ingredient expert Applechem will offer insights for product innovation, marketing and consumer engagement. Registration is free and open now.
Our featured experts are:
- Katonya Breaux, founder, UnSun
- Charlotte Pienaar, founder, Everyday Humans
- Kseniya Popova, director of R&D, technical, iLABS (Innovation Labs) Inc.
- Wilson Lin, marketing and regulatory manager, Applechem, Inc.
Key topics will include:
- On-trend launches
- The power of social media in creating excitement for sun care
- Consumer education strategies
- Demands for better, safer sun care
- Technical challenges in delivering safe, clean and effective sun care
Unable to attend live? Register anyway and you can watch it on-demand on your schedule!