An array of recent launches show that beauty rituals can be targeted to specific day parts.
"[B]eauty brands are synching with the body’s natural rhythms to provide solutions throughout the day," notes a recent Mintel analysis by Sharon Kwek. "As a result, a new generation of products are being launched to enhance consumers’ lives from the moment they wake up in the morning until their heads hit the pillow at night."
Kwek's analysis mentions brands such as This Works Dream Body Night Cream, Clinique Pep-Start and Laneige All Day Anti-Pollution Defensor SPF 30 PA++. Mintel will display its findings at the Innovation Zone of in-cosmetics Bangkok in November.
Recently, Global Cosmetic Industry surveyed other products distinctly positioned by day type.
- The Estée Edit Instant Wake-Up Eye Refresh Pack
- Anthony Wake Up Call Hydrating Treatment Gel
- Eve Lom Morning Time Cleanser
- Erborian Perfect Morning BB Mask
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner
- NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation
- Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Up All Night Five-Piece Petites Le Marc Lip Crème Collection
- Stila Stay All Day, Sparkle All Night
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II
- Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil
- Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum
- Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins Mineral-Enriched Renewal Cream
- Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Night Cream
- Herbivore Moon Fruit Superfruit Night Treatment