The winners in the Health & Beauty Aids category are:
- Hawaiian Tropic Duo Pack/Full Sized Tube with Complimentary Jar
- Donna Karan Gold Eau de Parfum
- Aveda Earth Month Limited Edition Candle 2006
- Estée Lauder Perfectionist Correcting Concentrate
- Clinique Derma White Auto-Open Compact
- Aveda Scalp Remedy
- Schick Quattro for Women Go! Travel Case
- Stila Cosmetics
Aveda’s Earth Month Limited Edition Candle also won the 3M Integrity Award, recognizing the product’s high use of environmentally-friendly packaging. The soy candle is housed in a recycled glass jar, and the paper board packaging has been recycled twice. The packaging made use of misprinted recycled paper board, which was not usable for other products in the brand line but was used inside-out for the candle.
Winning packages will be displayed at the Packaging Summit Expo and Conference, May 15-17, at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, Rosemont, Illinois.
The complete list of winners is available at www.iopp.org.