Cosmoprof Worldwide Bologna 2019 will take place on March 14-18, 2019, and offer attendees a glimpse at "time travel in the beauty universe."
This year's event, Cosmoprof Worldwide Bologna 2019: A Journey Into the Cosmetic universe, Between Past Traditions and Future Avant-garde, will combine the latest technologies, innovative products, sustainable proposals, ingredients and treatments with ancient popular traditions, event organizers explained.
A Sneak Peek at the 2019 Event
- The Service Center: Attendees can experience formulations, materials, production processes and devices, with a special focus on sustainability and circular economy.
- Leonardo da Vinci- Genius and Beauty: An exhibit dedicated to the innovations brought by da Vinci to the cosmetic field.
- NO.CO.-No Compromise: A multi-sector installation, reproducing shows the technological cycle that leads to the sustainable industrial production of scalp oil.
- Cosmoprof and Cosmopack Awards: The awards were created to honor the most innovative projects presented by the exhibits at Cosmoprof Worldwide Bologna 2019.
- CosmoTalks: Thirty sessions that offer beauty professionals, marketing and communication managers, R&D and brand managers an exclusive look at the evolution of the cosmetic industry of the future.
- CosmoTrends: A preview of the "not-to-be-missed products" at the 2019 show.
- Beauty Gives Back Hosted by Boutique: