Johnson & Johnson is giving startups a chance to gain valuable face time with its innovation leaders.
On April 25, 2019, the company will host “Meet with… Johnson & Johnson Innovation” at JLABS @ NYC, an event which will see representatives from Johnson & Johnson Innovation providing an overview of the company’s goals and missions.
The representatives will highlight how Johnson & Johnson Innovation interacts with entrepreneurs through JLABS, JJDC, The Innovation Centers and JBD, and meet one-on-one with pre-selected companies.
Representatives will include:
- Eric Schaeffer, senior director of neuroscience
- Sergio Calvo, senior finance director
- Charlie Knights, director
- Ibraheem Badejo, senior director—new ventures, med devices
- Julia Huettner-Pumar, innovation activation manager, JLABS @ NYC
“Meet with… Johnson & Johnson Innovation” will kick off at 10:30 am. For tickets or more information, visit https://meetwithjohnsonjohnsoninnov.splashthat.com/.