Paris Packaging Week, which is to be held June 29-30, 2022, features three events in one place: ADF&PCD and PLD.
In addition to the three exhibitions, visitors can expect the following:
- Talks hosted by experts in the packaging industry.
- Networking opportunities between brands and packaging suppliers.
- Product launches and innovations from suppliers.
- The ADF&PCD and PLD Innovation Awards ceremony highlighting and rewarding the most outstanding packaging of the year.
- The Pentawards Gallery displaying a selection of beauty, cosmetics and drinks winning packaging from its competition this year.
For more information or to register, click here.
Josh Brooks, event director of Paris Packaging Week, said, "Paris Packaging Week and its events ADF, PCD and PLD, area strategic reference for professionals in the packaging sector. We are very excited that they will be back in Paris, face-to-face, for a unique summer event. It is a long-awaited opportunity to get together, to discuss, to develop business, to drive innovations, but also to share."
Renan Joel, divisional director of Easyfairs’ packaging shows in U.K., France, Italy and Switzerland, said, "Paris Packaging Week and the new identities of ADF, PCD and PLD will create a new experience, both during face-to-face events and throughout the year through our digital channels, for everyone who is involved in packaging innovation."