Mega trends such as climate change and the self-care phenomenon are driving new trends and higher consumer expectations in the AP/Deo (antiperspirant/deodorant) segment. To understand what this means for formulations and brand marketers, Global Cosmetic Industry has hosted an in-depth free on-demand webinar, "The New Age of AP/Deo: Consumer Trends & Growth Driving Factors," featuring:
- Mallory Huron, Beauty & Wellness Strategist, Fashion Snoops
- Hannah Cwienkala, Skin & Sun Care Marketing Manager, NA BASF
- Nicole Paraszczuk, Global Technical Key Account Manager, BASF
The experts explore how rapidly changing consumer demands in the age of environmental consciousness and concern for personal health are reshaping this key personal care category. Offering a wide-ranging mix of consumer and technical insights for R&D and marketing, this session addresses key considerations, including:
- The growing overlap between skin care and AP/Deo products.
- How packaging in the AP/Deo space is changing.
- Emerging formats in the category, beyond sprays and creams.
- Innovations for body sites beyond the underarms.
- Scent trends.
- Sustainability claims in the category.
- Formulation tips and insights, from ingredients to processes.
- Sensory considerations.
- Formulating for consumers with melanated skin.
- Performance expectations for controlling wetness and odor.
- And much, much more.