Sephora's 2022 birthday gift offerings include products from Laura Mercier, Tatcha and amika and are available to all three tiers of its Beauty Insider members–Insider, VIB and Rouge–during their birthday month, in store at Sephora and Kohls and online at Sephora.com and Kohls.com. Sephora will also offer four rotating gift selections online.
Report: Sephora 1-hour Delivery
The offerings include:
- A Laura Mercier mini set featuring the Translucent Loose Setting Powder and Caviar Stick Eyeshadow in Strapless.
- A Tatcha mini set featuring The Rice Wash Skin-Softening Cleanser, The Dewy Skin Cream Plumping & Hydrating Moisturizer, and The Liquid Silk Canvas.
- An amika mini set featuring the Perk Up Dry Shampoo, the Soulfood Nourishing Mask and the Flash Instant Shine Mask.
- A NARS min set (available at Sephora at Kohl’s and Kohls.com only) featuring the Laguna Bronzer and the Laguna Lip Balm.
- An Olaplex mini set (an online rotating gift available only on Sephora.com) featuring the No.3 Hair Perfector and the No.8 Bond Intense Moisture Mask.
“At Sephora, we always strive to provide special moments for our clients, and our Beauty Insider birthday gifts have become one of the most coveted offerings of our program, as our clients look to celebrate their birthday month,” said Emmy Berlind, vice president, general manager of loyalty at Sephora. “This year’s assortment is especially exciting, as we have some sought-after, exclusive-to-Sephora products, and even more surprises with the choice of four rotating gifts coming throughout the year, and we can’t wait for our clients to enjoy.”