Coty has teamed up with Amazon to design a new personal beauty assistant for Echo.
Let's Get Ready is a new visual skill designed for Echo Show, Amazon's first Echo with a screen. According to Coty, the skill will be available in the U.K. in January 2018.
- The skill will provide users with on-demand, occasion-based look planning for hair, eyes and skin color
- There are over 2,000 unique combinations of hair, eye and skin color, as well as event type
- Users can receive how-tos and quick tips based on unique facial attributes
- Products recommended to users are from Coty's portfolio, including Clairol, Rimmel, Max Factor, Bourjois and Sally Hansen
- Products can be added from each look directly to users' Alexa shopping list