Beauty Youtuber Jackie Aina is launching her new candle brand Forvr Mood with four scents, according to its Instagram.
Further reading: Sephora Collection Launches Candle Line
The collection includes:
- Caked Up, which smells like cake pops, pistachio ice-cream, toasty, creamy, vanilla bean
- Cuffing Season, which smells like floral, zesty, citrusy
- Matcha Business, which smells like coffee, vanilla bean, hazelnut frap, lavender
- Left On Read, which smells like vanilla, nuts, coconut milk and heavy cream
Each candle is:
- Made out of 100% coconut soy wax
- Hand poured in California
In addition to the four candles, Forvr Mood is also selling 100% mulberry silk headbands ($28) and pillowcases ($49).
The candles are 10 ounces and sold for $35 each or $125 for all four at forvrmood.com. Forvr Mood says the candles burn for 65 hours.