At the upcoming Viva Technology Paris, held June 15-17 at Porte de Versailles in Paris, L’Oréal will showcase how it used digital technologies to create personalized services for beauty consumers.
Five of the group’s brands––Lancôme, Kerastase, L’Oréal Paris, La Roche-Posay and L’Oréal Professionnel––are set to present the latest connected beauty innovations and will also include a startup corner dedicated to the group’s partnerships with startups in the human resources area.
What to Expect
- Lancôme: Le Teint Particulier Custom Made Foundation, technology that matches the consumer’s skin tone to create a customized foundation at the point of sale
- Kerastase Hair Coach Powered by Withings: a smart hair brush that analyzes quality of hair, effect of daily hair care routines and customized product recommendations
- L’Oréal Paris: A new version of Makeup Genius, a virtual makeup app based on augmented reality (AR) and Nail Genius an app for virtual testing of nail polish
- La Roche Posay: A sew version of My UV Patch to help monitor UV exposure
- L’Oréal Professionnel: The ‘Look Consultation” connected counter will allow visitors to virtually try out a new cut, color or style using the app Style My Hair by L’Oréal Professionnel.
The startup corner will include three partners, OSCARh, Never Eat Alone and Monkey tie and will help introduce methods to improve the work experience.