Covergirl is bringing covetable Instagram beauty looks to a beauty aisle near you.
The cosmetic brand has announced the addition of nine beauty influencers to its Covergirl Collective influencer network. As a part of the new initiative, the influencers' custom-made makeup looks will appear on select in-store displays and will feature the specific products used to create the look along with application tips.
- Kelly Strack (@kelly_janexx), created an “all day fierce, all day flawless” look
- Sharifa Easmin (@sharifaeasmin), created a “no makeup makeup” look
- Ryan Kelly (@ryankellymua) created a “pop art princess” Halloween look
- Tina Kosnik (@tinakpromua)
- Karla Tobie (@princessbellaaa)
- Ellarie Noel (@ellarie)
- Kayla Hagey (@kaylahagey)
- Ashley Feasel (@atleeeey)
- Rosalina Young (@ahitsrosa)
Senior vice president of Covergirl, Ukonwa Ojo, said, "We’re constantly looking for innovative ways to bring influencers into the brand experience through opportunities that show the power of our products to create transformational looks. By featuring curated beauty looks designed by influencers on our display offerings, we bridge the online/offline gap to solve a key consumer challenge. As we imagine the shopping experience of the future, merging the worlds of digital content and 'bricks and mortar' shopping is an important priority for Covergirl.”