September 7, 2017, was certainly a busy day for Rihanna.
The songstress launched her makeup brand, Fenty Beauty, in 1,600 stores across 17 countries all in a single day. The brand was created to provide consumers with products that work across all skin types and tones, even those that are notoriously hard-to-match.
- Fenty Beauty was created in partnership with Kendo Brands
- The skinstix's packaging is magnetized (pictured above) allowing for easy travel and organization
- Fenty Beauty is a 91-SKU line
- The brand includes 40 shades of Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation
- 1 universal Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Primer
- 30 magnetic Match Stix Skinsticks, in matte and shimmer finishes to contour, correct, conceal, highlight and blush
- 6 cream-powder hybrid Killawatt Freestyle Highlighters for face and eyes
- Invisimatte Blotting Powder and paper
- 1 universal lip gloss known as Gloss Bomb
- A variety of application tools
- James Kaliardos, Priscilla Ono and Hector Espinal have been named global makeup artists on Fenty Beauty's Global Artistry Team
- Products are available for purchase at Sephora, Sephora.com and FentyBeauty.com
Rihanna said, "The Fenty Face was created for women of all skin tones, of all personalities. These steps are key to starting your makeup, no matter the look you’re going for. This is where the fun begins.”