Beginning February 26, 2021, more than 100 multi-use makeup products from Danessa Myricks Beauty's collection will land at Sephora.com.
The range is cruelty-free and does not contain phthalates, parabens, sulfates or mineral oils.
Products included in the expansion include:
- Colorfix 24-Hour Cream Color ($18) hybrid cream color for the lips, eyes or face.
- Vision Flush ($20), a liquid color product with a satin/semi-matte finish for the eyes, lips and cheeks.
- Vision Cream Cover ($28) foundation-concealer for creating a silky-smooth finish.
- Dew Wet Balm ($22), a translucent highlighting and hydrating balm featuring jojoba oil for “glass skin” effects.
- Illuminating Veil ($22), a long-wearing cream highlighter for the face or body.
- Light Work Pallette I & II ($42), a six-piece highlighting palette featuring micro light refracting particles to lift, shape and highlight the face.
- Power Bronzer ($26), a cream bronzing base with a matte finish.
- Evolution Powder ($24) a translucent finishing and setting powder for on-camera looks.
- Beauty Oil ($30), a facial oil designed to hydrate, nourish and soothe all skin types.