These products give the wearer a highly pigmented look and maintain a smudge-free finish that won’t crease or fade for up to 16 hours due to a combination of unique technologies that include:
- Jewel Reflecting Powder – a shimmering powder that reflects different colors from every angle.
- Smooth Fit Base – uses Shiseido’s patent-pending emulsification technology to quickly remove excess oil and water after application, leaving only the reflective pearl and moisturizing ingredients behind on lids. This gives the shadow its strong resistance to creasing and fading.
- Super Hydro-Wrap Vitalizing DE – a Shiseido-original ingredient that moisturizes and improves dryness to give eyes a fresh look all day long.
"I think it's the best cream shadow on the market. It's about finding the perfect balance of texture, beauty and fun in color." - Dick Page
The shades can be worn individually or blended together:
- Mist– A soft pearly white
- Magnolia– A fresh bright pink
- Techno Gold– A brilliant yellow gold
- Meadow – A warm glowing beige
- Purple Dawn – An intense violet
- Leather – A rich, reddish brown
- Patina – A lustrous metallic bronze
- Moss – A vibrant bright green
- Sable – A luxurious taupe
- Tin – A rich silver
- Angel – A deep, teal-toned blue
- Caviar – A glossy, shimmering black
“I think it’s the best cream shadow on the market. It’s about finding the perfect balance of texture, beauty and fun in color,” Page said.
The shades are still available and the suggested retail price is $25.