NatureLab, a Japanese beauty company specializing in botanical stem cell beauty, has made its U.S. debut by launching a collection of plant-based hair care products.
The products are priced at $12-16 and are available on Amazon.com and NatureLab.com.
- A trio of shampoo, conditioner and oil mist
- The products aim to remove product buildup, unclog hair follicles, promote hair growth and shine
- Key ingredients: Grape stem cells, platinum fiber, pearl extract and hyaluronic acid
- The collection is made up of Perfect Volume Shampoo, Conditioner, Blowout Jelly and Texture Mist
- Key ingredients: Rice and soy proteins, and apple stem cells
- Perfect Smooth Shampoo, Conditioner, Blowout Lotion and Hair Oil
- The products were created to condition and tame unruly hair
- Key ingredients: Yuzu ceramide, argan stem cells and quinoa
- Perfect Repair Shampoo, Conditioner and Treatment Masque
- The products were designed to boost hydration, repair damage and protect against future damage
- Key ingredients: Bamboo stem cells and prickly pear oil
For more information, please visit www.naturelab.com