Schwarzkopf has debuted its new campaign, Bliss of Gliss, which focuses on the personal experiences of four women and how they navigate the stress and insecurities of damaged hair.
The four women include Abby Smith, a Utah native and mother of four; international fashion YouTuber Shopper Mandy; travel blogger Caitlin Covington; and West Coast beauty expert Lizzy Gutierrez. Each shares their personal story of finding the right Gliss formula for their hair care concerns: color protection, hydration, volume and nourishment.
Manuela Emmrich, marketing director, Hair Care and Styling, Schwarzkopf, said, "We are taking influencers to the next level by casting them as talent in all our communication touchpoints and leveraging the latest digital capabilities. Hair repair means different things to different people so our influencers will share their own personal story of hair damage and repair in a relatable way."
The Hair Repair Collection includes:
- Gliss Ultra Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner, Express Repair Conditioner and Anti-Breakage Treatment;
- Gliss Color Guard Shampoo and Conditioner;
- Gliss Ultimate Repair Shampoo and Conditioner, Anti-Damage Mask and Express Repair Conditioner;
- Gliss Oil Nutritive Shampoo and Conditioner;
- Gliss Extra Volume Collagen complex Shampoo, Conditioner and Lift-Up Spray; and
- Gliss Fiber Therapy Shampoo, Therapy Conditioner and Repair-In Oil Spray.
Products retail for $5.94–$6.94 in mass, drug and grocery stores nationwide.