Multi-cultural hair care company, The Mane Choice, has launched its Do It FRO the Culture Collection exclusively at Sally Beauty.
The line was created for afro-textured hair and includes six products that have been infused with black charcoal and black cumin. The products are meant to eliminate toxins, which will allow nutrients and moisture to penetrate hair more effectively, while also strengthening and protecting hair.
- Do it Fro the Culture Volume Powerful Shampoo ($15.99);
- Do it Fro the Culture Courageous Conditioner ($15.99);
- Do it Fro the Culture Bold Buttery Gel ($16.99);
- Do it Fro the Culture Sophisticated Sheen Spray ($14.99);
- Do it Fro the Culture Magnificent Mask ($19.99); and
- Do It Fro The Culture Accomplished Leave In ($16.99).
Ingredients: Accomplished Leave In: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Biotin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D), Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Nigella Sativa Seed (Black Cumin) Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Palmetto) Fruit Oil, Silk Amino Acids, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Charcoal Powder, Cetrimonium Chloride, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol (Derived From Plants), Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Fragrance (Parfum & Essential Oil Blend)