Rahua by Amazon Beauty, Inc. has launched its Smoothing Hair Balm.
Created for on-the-go women, Rahua Smoothing Hair Balm reportedly provides long-lasting, anti-frizz power, moisture and shine. Additionally, the balm offers thermal protection for heat styling as well as soothing properties for a dry scalp.
Meant for all hair types and textures, the balm is packaged in a compact, pocket-sized tin meant to perfectly fit into a pocket, purse or pouch, the brand explained.
Key ingredients include:
- Symbiotic rahua oil: Meant to strengthen and nourish damaged strands and extend the life of color pigmentation in the hair.
- Symbiotic sacha inchi: Rich in omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin A and vitamin E, this oil works to lock in hair moisture and sooth the scalp.
- Symbiotic morete: The oil is rich in carotenoids which help protect against UVA rays.
- Organic sunflower seed oil: Meant to soften hair and add shine.
- Cocoa seed butter: Used to nourish, soften and strengthen hair.
- Gardenia enfleurage oil: Adds a "sultry, exotic scent" to the oil.
Rahua Smoothing Balm retails for $28.