Fourth Quarter 2016
- Net sales for the company were $1.6 billion, a 24.6% increase from $1.3 billion in 2015.
- Salon sales for the company were $62.9 million, a 15.2% increase from $54.6 million in 2015.
- E-commerce sales for the company were $154.9 million, a 63.4% increase from $94.8 million in 2015.
Fiscal Year 2016
- Net sales for the company were $4.85 billion, a 23.7% increase from $3.9 billion in 2015.
- Salon sales for the company $241 million, a 15.2% from $209.2 in 2015.
- E-commerce sales were $345.3 million, a 56.2% increase from $221 million in 2015.
CEO of Ulta Beauty, Mary Dillon, stated, “The Ulta Beauty team delivered outstanding fourth quarter results, capping an exceptional year of sales and earnings growth while investing to drive market share gains and create sustainable long term shareholder value. We are confident in our outlook for continued success in 2017 as we execute our strategy to be a destination for All Things Beauty, All in One Place. Our new brand pipeline is very healthy and we are particularly excited to announce the addition of the Estée Lauder Companies’ MAC brand, which will launch on Ulta.com and begin to roll out to stores this spring.”