Johnson & Johnson Consumer Health launched Vivvi & Bloom, a natural skin and hair care brand for babies and toddlers that was co-created by millennial and Gen Z parents and caregivers.
Based on feedback from this target demographic, Vivvi & Bloom comes to market centered on three key attributes that parents say they seek in most baby care products:
- Parents want natural ingredients they can trust. Vivvi & Bloom products contain natural ingredients, such as responsibly sourced shea butter. They are also formulated without parabens, sulfates, dyes, phenoxyethanol, silicones or phthalates. In addition, they are vegan, hypoallergenic, pH-balanced and not tested on animals. The products are verified by the Environmental Working Group, an organization that evaluates personal care products for environmental health.
- Parents want functional products that really work. Vivvi & Bloom products are clinically proven to be gentle and safe on all skin tones and hair types, according to the company. The products have been tested by pediatricians, dermatologists and ophthalmologists, per the brand.
- Parents want a brand that reflects their ideals and gives back to their communities. Vivvi & Bloom supports Newborns in Need, a nonprofit that helps care for premature, ill or impoverished infants in the United States.
Vivvi & Bloom is initially launching with the following three products:
- The Vivvi & Bloom 2-In-1 Wash & Shampoo Cleansing Gel is made with responsibly sourced shea butter and natural-origin cleansing agents to gently cleanse without drying. The tear-free formula has been tested on sensitive skin and helps prevent dryness.
- The Vivvi & Bloom 2-In-1 Face & Body Whip Lotion is made with responsibly sourced shea butter and a natural origin prebiotic (an ingredient known to support skin’s natural lipid production) to help make a baby’s skin more resilient. It provides 48-hour hydration, according to the company.
- The Vivvi & Bloom 2-In-1 Scalp & Body Massage Oil is made with sunflower and coconut oils. It features a fast-absorbing formula that has been clinically tested on sensitive skin and is ideal for baby massages and removing dry flakes on the scalp, according to the company.
The Vivvi & Bloom products are available at VivviandBloom.com, Walmart, Amazon, buybuyBABY, HEB, Meijer, Rite Aid and Wegmans.
Vivvi & Bloom 2-In-1 Wash & Shampoo Cleansing Gel
- $9.98 per 10 fl oz
- Ingredients: Water**, Coco-Glucoside**, Glycerin**, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate**, Cocamidopropyl Betaine**, Xanthan Gum**, Sodium Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Carrageenan**, Fragrance**†, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Oleate**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter**
Vivvi & Bloom 2-In-1 Face & Body Whip Lotion
- $9.98 per 8.5 oz
- Ingredients: Water**, Glycerin**, Isopropyl Palmitate**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter**, Cetyl Alcohol**, Vegetable Oil**, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance**†, Cetearyl Olivate**, Carbomer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sorbitan Olivate**, Sodium Acrylates Crosspolymer-2, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil**, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax**, Tropolone
Vivvi & Bloom 2-In-1 Scalp & Body Massage Oil
- $9.98 per 4 fl oz
- Ingredients: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil**, Fragrance**†, Lecithin**, Ascorbyl Palmitate**, Tocopherol**
*As per ISO 16128-1:2016 based on cumulative volume
**Naturally derived ingredients as per ISO 16128-1:2016
†Fragrance ingredients: Triethyl Citrate, Dihydro Myrcenol, Hedione, Nonalactone Gamma, Helvetolide, Peach Pure, Florosa, Octalactone Gamma