Covergirl has launched its Clean Fresh Skincare collection, featuring five vegan products. As Coty CEO Sue Y. Nabi said of the company's most recent sales results, "The repositioning of three key Consumer Beauty brands—CoverGirl, Rimmel and Max Factor—are taking hold, returning the overall segment to growth and pushing the Consumer Beauty business to share stabilization."
With the clean positioning of the brand in place, skin care was a logical next step for the resurgent legacy brand.
Key ingredients for the range include cactus water, rosewater and vitamin C.
Products in the collection include:
- Dry Skin Corrector Cream: Said to soothe and correct dry, stressed and/or sensitive skin.
- Hydrating Cream Cleanser: A non-drying cream cleanser that melts away makeup, dirt and oil.
- Mattifying Oil-free Moisturizer: Hydrates while mattifying and controlling surface oil.
- Weightless Water Cream: Features TruClean Cactus Water and hyaluronic acid to hydrate and lock in moisture for 72 hours. Said to work as a moisturizer.
- Priming Glow Mist: Said to awaken dehydrated skin and improve skin texture.