Previously: 4 Beauty Drivers for 2022
Top 10 Trends:
- Backup planners: Consumers find creative solutions to purchase products or find the next best option.
- Climate changers: Environmental activism drives a net-zero economy.
- Digital seniors: Older consumers using technology.
- Financial aficionados: Consumers powered to strengthen financial literacy and security.
- The great life refresh: Personal growth and wellbeing becoming a focus.
- The metaverse movement: Digital ecosystems are transforming social connections.
- Pursuit of preloved: Consumers seek secondhand shopping and peer-to-peer marketplaces.
- Rural urbanites: Relocation to safer, cleaner and greener neighborhoods.
- Self-love seekers: Authenticity, acceptance and inclusion are at the forefront of lifestyle choices and spending habits.
- The socialization paradox: Comfort levels create conflicting return to pre-pandemic life.
Alison Angus, head of lifestyles at Euromonitor International, said, "Businesses need to transform alongside rapidly evolving consumer preferences. Reverting to a pre-pandemic playbook will not likely generate the same results moving forward.”