Created in conjunction with designer Rebecca Minkoff, the spring 2017 nail color collection by Essie features six Baja, Calif.-inspired hues.
“The sapphire waves crashing on the sandy shore and the brilliant, creamy pink sunsets over the cactus-filled desert provide the perfect backdrop for a selfie or two,” said Minkoff of the inspiration for the latest collection.
- On the Roadie: A vibrant kelly green
- Excuse Me, Sur: Sun-kissed coral mango
- Backseat Besties: A delicate pink plumeria
- B'aha Moment: Pink pomegranate
- Designated DJ: Plum sangria crème
- All the Wave: Sapphired indigo