Sephora has announced its 2020 birthday gift offerings, available to members of its Beauty Insider program, and this year’s offerings have expanded into the hair and body care category, which are now available online and in-stores. Sephora’s birthday gift offerings are available at all three tiers of membership: Insider, VIB and Rouge.
Birthday gift offerings for this year include mini sets from Milk Makeup, Sol de Janeiro and Briogeo.
- Kush High Volume Mascara: black mascara formulated with hemp-derived cannabis seed oil, meant to condition, and heart-shaped fibers, meant to lock onto lashes for long-lasting volume, length and curl.
- Lip + Cheek in Werk: multi-use lip and cheek color stick for buildable, blendable color, made with ingredients like mango butter, avocado oil and apricot oil to hydrate and allow for instant absorption.
- Hydro Grip Primer: makeup primer that offers all-day hydration and hold and is formulated with hemp-derived cannabis seed extract and blue agave extract.
- Brazilian Bum Bum Cream: Brazilian blend of cupuaçu butter, antioxidant powerhouse açaí and coconut oil, this body cream absorbs quickly to help tighten and smooth the look of skin.
- Coco Cabana Cream: moisturizing body cream for bouncy, moisture-plush skin, which is formulated with body-loving oils and whipped with CocoSugar Blend for up to 72 hours of hydration.
- Scalp Revival Charcoal & Coconut Oil Micro-Exfoliation Shampoo: charcoal- and coconut oil-infused scalp shampoo that detoxifies, exfoliates, soothes and balances the scalp for optimal scalp health.
- Don’t Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask: intensive weekly treatment that works, in as little as five minutes, to restore essential hydration and natural vibrancy to dry, brittle, over-processed and otherwise lackluster locks.
VIB and Rouge members can choose from additional product offerings, which are available exclusively online through the Birthday Boutique, during their birthday months. The limited-edition item rotates throughout the year so members should check the latest product offering closer to their birthday months. The first limited-edition item of the year is Jo Malone Wood Sage & Sea Salt Cologne.
“Sephora’s birthday gifts are something our clients look forward to every year,” said Allegra Stanley, vice president, general manager of loyalty for Sephora. “They are a great way to explore new products, many of which are exclusive to us. As our clients continue to show interest in different categories like clean beauty and hair care, we’re pleased to be able to deliver differentiated options through our birthday gift offerings, providing clients more choice than ever before.”