InStyler, Flower Hair Tools by Drew Barrymore and Harry Josh Pro Tools are now under the newly formed InStyler Brands, a conglomerate of professional and home brands formed under the leadership of CEO Dan Fugardi.
Fugardi intends to lead this portfolio by bringing a new generation of product innovation to the market consistent with the brand's reputation.
He will also address the antiquated parts of the brick-and-mortar retail economy by pressing new standards for tech and data backed big box decisions.
The team of leaders at InStyler Brands include:
- CFO Joe Ali, previously at mega-conglomerate, Mizuho.
- Head of operations Arin Meyer, who made the move from social media giant, Snap Inc.
- Global head of communications Jessica del Mundo, an award-winning media and public relations executive.
- Heading retail is multi-billion-dollar-sales powerhouse Shannon Bedore of Sightline Retail.
- Guidance from P.E. advisor, Frank Fulco, formally of Sally Beauty, Conair & CEO of America's Beauty Show.
Most recently, Fugardi served as an early managing director of Vantage BP, where he worked with beauty brands Anastasia Beverly Hills, DITA, LA Girl, Huda Beauty, Hermès, Tiffany's and Barefoot Dreams, as well as advising on the natural hair growth brand, Bio Follicle, and managing celebrity perfume maker and world-renowned fragrance expert, Sue Phillips.
Fugardi said, "I am honored to lead the formation of our dynamic team under one unified InStyler Brands mission. InStyler has a 15-year history of driving quality & innovation in the space, and we are committed to delivering exceptional quality regardless of economic pressures. We also see where iterations are needed for an agile retail economy, which is a collective supply chain effort that we aim to support with significantly modernizing our entire operation."