With wellness innovation on the rise and clean beauty retailers expanding their doors, Biossance has expanded its presence in Sephora, with a line of six products and new packaging. All of the products are formulated with renewably sourced plant-based squalane. The range comprises:
- A weightless probiotic gel moisturizer that helps the skin maintain a healthy biome, thus reducing the effects of stress.
- 100% Squalane Oil, a weightless hydrating oil.
- Squalane + Antioxidant Cleansing Oil, which is antioxidant-rich and removes long-wear makeup and other skin impurities.
- Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil, which firms and evens skin tone and texture of the face.
- Squalane + Probiotic Gel Moisturize.
- Squalane + Peptide Eye Gel that reduces puffiness and dark circles.
The brand's new elegant green packaging is made from renewable sugar cane fiber with pure petal labels and copper detailing.
"We are delighted to offer Sephora's clients these high-performance products that make no compromises in regard to their formulations and packaging," said Caroline Hadfield, senior vice president of personal care at Amyris. "Each product in the Biossance line uses only the most effective and conscious ingredients, so you know what you're putting on your skin is safe for you and for the environment."