Amidst the steady market growth, Clarisonic launched two new devices—the Mia Smart and Mia Prima.
- The device was designed to compliment all face shapes, contours and hand sizes;
- The device utilizes mobile app connectivity via Bluetooth, "for a truly personalized experience";
- The device's three programs include Daily Cleanse Mode, Gentle Cleanse Mode and Smart Mode featuring customizable cleansing, firming, eye massage and makeup application protocols;
- The device gives users the option of Soft Start Mode, meant to provide easy acclimation by starting all cleansing modes at 80% power on the first use and gradually climbing to full power after two weeks;
- The device works with the new Sonic Awakening Eye Massager Brush Head, "which runs at the optimal anti-aging frequency to boost micro-circulation and improve smoothness and luminosity around and under the eyes"; and
- The device utilizes a LED light to indicate which mode is active.
- The device was created "for daily cleansing with a simplistic, effective approach," according to Clarisonic;
- The device's single 60-second Daily Cleanse Mode is reportedly suitable for all skin types via a one-button control;
- The device's waterproof handle is meant for all face shapes, contours and hand sizes;
- The device also utilizes Soft Start Mode; and
- Clarisonic has upgraded its Radiance Brush Head and Sensitive Brush Head with a new shape and design. Both new cleansing brush heads feature a timestrip notification to let users know when it's time to replace their brush heads.