DF18+ is a new luxury range of plant-based beauty featuring a namesake blend of 18 plant-derived actives to bio-hack beauty.
- The Halo Skin perfecting gel powder offers blurring, smoothing, mattifying and polishing effects and features glycerin and vitamin E. The formulation acts as a primer, makeup base and fixer in a single product.
- The Intensive Cream youth regenerating formulation features Vitalab's skin rejuvenating Vita Nova, derived from Lotus japonicus somatic embryo cultures. The formulation is designed to reduce the appearance of wrinkle depth and fine lines, while improving skin firmness, elasticity and moisture.
- The lifting and anti-aging Balm Serum features Anchoryl Vita to improve skin density and volume for a lifting and replumping effect.
- The Silk Serum brightening and revitalizing formulation features Vitalabs's Green Coffea Vita, which boosts skin cell renewal, reinforces the epidermal barrier, lightens the skin, prevents water loss and accelerates skin repairing properties. The formulation is designed to brighten the skin and prevent hyperpigmentation blemishes, while also hydrating the skin and minimizing the appearance of fine lines. It also reportedly protects from pollution and heavy metal stress.
- The Velvet Serum hydrating and pore-refining serum features Vitalab's VitaLight, a pore minimizer and skin lightener derived from Cirsium eriophorum cell suspension cultures, and Green Caviar for visibly reduced pores, calmer skin and a velvety soft, hydrated complexion, per the brand.
- The Original Serum features Vitalab's Bionymph Peptide, comprising peptides and sugars from Nicotiana sylvestris cell cultures, to moisturize and smooth the skin, while protecting from oxidative stress.
SKUs retail on the brand's site for $46-168.
The Milan-based brand also features a skin quiz on its home page, allowing customers to identify their key skin care needs.