Pratt Institute will host its annual The Art of Packaging Award Gala dinner May 22, 2018, at the University Club in New York City.
This year, the institute is recognizing fragrance and cosmetics supplier Groupe Pochet. Executive vice president Irene Gosset and managing director Tristan Farabet will accept the award.
The dinner benefits the Marc Rosen Scholarship and Education Fund for Packaging Design, a scholarship for master’s degree-level students pursuing careers in cosmetics and packaging design. The scholarship has raised more than $3.5 million for scholarships to date, providing funds to more than 100 Pratt students.
Chairing the dinner:
- Robin Burns chairwoman and co-founder, Batallure Beauty
- Carl Haney executive vice president, global R&D corporate product innovation, package development, The Estée Lauder Companies
- Guillaume de Lesquen president worldwide, Ralph Lauren Fragrances
- Jean Madar co-founder and chairman of the board, Interparfums
- Pierre Pirard head of R&D and technical services, Revlon/Elizabeth Arden