The COVID-19 outbreak has disrupted the beauty industry in profound ways, from shuttered retailers to supply chain disruptions to drastic shifts in consumer spending and preferences.
This FREE can't-miss panel discussion, sponsored by Natural Plant Products, Inc., will assemble beauty industry experts to address the challenges facing brands and their innovation partners in the near- and long-term, as well as the new shopper demands and innovation opportunities that will generate future success.
"Beauty Strategies for Uncertainty: How to Survive and Thrive in a Post-COVID-19 World" is now avaialable for on-demand viewing.
Key topics will include:
- Beauty/personal care sales and trends;
- Retail/e-commerce impacts;
- Shifting marketing messaging and consumer outreach;
- Financing considerations;
- Supply chain considerations: ingredients, packaging, manufacturing and shipping/distribution; and
- Emerging trends: hygiene, clean/natural beauty, self-care, wellness, at-home treatments, etc.
Panelists will include Sarah Jindal, associate director, global beauty & personal care at Mintel; Ken Marenus, Ph.D., president and CEO of ICMD; Mike Martinez, CEO, Natural Plant Products; and Elana Drell-Szyfer, CEO, ReVive Skincare.
Interested? Click here to register.