During a ceremony hosted by Christophe Pradère, CEO and founder of BETC Design, ADF&PCD New York announced its award winners. (See initial the shortlist here.)
The panel of judges included: Detlev Melcher of Aerosol Europe, Ginger King of Grace Kingdom Beauty, Ricky Chapman of ES-84, Qareena Ahsan, Parker Manis of ES-84, Jeb Gleason-Allured of Global Cosmetic Industry, Kyle Strenski of UPM Raflatac, Pinar Lacroix of The PNR Design, Eric O'Toole of Pratt Institute, Sneha Patel of Coty, Melissa Hago of Fashion Snoops, Pierre Janssen of Lush Media, Marisol Simard of Dandelion Clocks, Cindy Hundley of Spray, Sabrina Black of SMB Style, Scott Carpenter of Formulated Solutions, Sandra Krasovec of the Fashion Institute of Technology and Deanna Ustroke of Cosmetics Design.
- Personal care: Ren Clean Skincare Clean Screen Mineral
- Makeup: Bourjois – Rouge Velvet - The Lipstick
- Hair care: Wendy Iles - Iles Formula
- Fragrance: ES-84 Parfums
- Personal Care: Monat Studio One Strong Flexi-Hold Hairspray
- Technical & Industrial Applications/Sustainability: Lindal Group DuPont's Great Stuff Smart Dispenser
ADF also announced the Dandelion Clocks award for 2020, based on "spotlighting inventors whose mindset, practice and scientific contributions (patents) improve lives and generate ROI beyond initial launch."