Reddit has released its 2020 Year in Review report, ranking the most talked about beauty topics and skin care brands this year.
For the most talked about skin care brands of 2020, Bustle and Reddit came up with the top five most-discussed skin brands in r/SkincareAddiction.
The list includes:
- The Ordinary
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar line
- Paula's Choice
The top five beauty community trends on Reddit this year include:
- Mentions of “maskne” (mask acne) spiked by 305.6% in July
- James Charles was the #1 most-discussed influencer this year
- Mentions of “fringe” cuts increased 57.5% YoY
- During a year of mask wearing, mentions of “eye makeup” spiked by 26% in July
- Mentions of postponing weddings spiked by 6,600% in March