Statista reported that the top selling deodorant brand in the United States in 2013 was also Degree Men, which generated about $190.5 million and accounted for 7.6% of all deodorant brand sales.
The leading brands in 2014 after Degree Men are as follows:
- Secret Clinical Strength, $145.2 million;
- Old Spice High Endurance, $124.7 million;
- Secret Scent Expressions, $100 million;
- Suave, $95.6 million;
- Axe Dry, $90.9 million;
- Secret Ph Balanced, $87 million;
- Secret Outlast, $85.5 million;
- Old Spice Red Zone, $80 million; and
- Dove Men Plus Care, $75 million.