What is an intense state of excitement or happiness, hosted by an omni-channel retailer celebrating its 20th stateside anniversary? Sephoria, of course.
Sephora will host its first-ever Sephoria: House of Beauty event Oct. 20-21, 2018 at Los Angeles’ The Majestic Downtown. Programming includes master classes with industry icons, product customization and beauty activations.
Among the weekend’s appearances:
- Saturday: Charlotte Tilbury, Chrissy Teigen for Becca, Dr. Dennis Gross/Skinny Confidential, Jen Atkin and Scotty Cunha for Made Addicts, presented by Ouai and Dyson, Natasha Denona, Priscilla Ono for Fenty Beauty, Vicky Tsai of Tatcha, Zanna Roberts Rassi, and Elaine Welteroth
- Sunday: Mario Dedivanovic, Laura Mercier, Angel Marino of Artist Couture, Dr. Murad/Elaine Welteroth, Natasha Denona, Priscilla Ono for Fenty Beauty, Vicky Tsai for Tatcha, Renny Vasquez, Kandee Johnson, Jen Im, Daniel Martin for Dior, Patrick Ta for La Mer, and Chrissy Teigen for Becca.
Guests are invited to “unlock” different beauty experiences in rooms throughout the House of Beauty, including:
- The Garden—Featuring La Mer, IT Cosmetics, Gucci, Glamglow and Viktor & Rolf
- The Suds Room—Skin care including belif, Ole Henriksen and Biossance
- The Living Room—Where guests can mix and mingle with other beauty loves and special guests
- The Custom Palette Room—Create completely custom eyeshadow palettes featuring shadows from Urban Decay, Make Up For Ever, Nars and Sephora Collection
- The Masterclass Theatre—Featuring masterclasses hosted by brand founders and infleuncers
- The Kitchen—Play with and sample products inspired by kitchen ingredients, from brands including Briogeo, Becca, Youth to the People, Huda Beauty and Glow Recipe
- The Café—Where guests can recharge (both themselves and their phones) and check out products from Four Sigmatic and Vital Proteins, and visit the Essential Hydration Bar
- The Lip Lounge—Create and purchase personalized lipstick from Bite Beauty, Sephora Collection and Yves Saint Laurent
- The Foundation Closet—Browse hundreds of foundations to find the perfect fit
- The Fragrance Bar—Featuring cocktails and mocktails inspired by fragrances from Tom Ford, Atelier Cologne, Maison Margiela and By Kilian
- The Glitter Party—Including brands such as Pat McGrath Labs, IGK, Stila, Artist Couture, Milk Makeup, Pinrose, Make Up for Ever, Sol de Janeiro and Laura Mercier; a station to try on Air Optix Color contact lenses; cocktails and mocktails; and a dance floor
- The Makeover Vanity—From brows to blowouts, touch-ups from brands including Benefit Cosmetics, Drybar and Sephora
- The Brand Neighborhood—Peruse (and shop in) a “neighborhood” of the houses of beautyblender, Charlotte Tilbury, Dior, Dr. Jart+, Drunk Elephant, Fenty Beauty, Fresh, Jo Malone London, Tarte, Tatcha, Too Faced and Urban Decay
- The Bathroom—Whimsical bathrooms from Method Body
- The Beauty Closet—Full of limited-edition Sephoria merchandise and pieces from ban.do, Lot Stock and Barrel, and Pop & Suki, which can be customized with patches and monograms
For more information and tickets, visit sephoria.com.