The annual announcement of the Pantone Color of the Year last week has all eyes on the color technology company. To add to the buzz, the company has chosen Butter London as the official beauty partner in the U.S. and plans to bring Pantone Color of the Year 2017 collection to consumers.
The collection will include six Pantone colors:
- Bodacious: a vibrant lilac crème
- Buttercream: warm off-white crème
- Calypso Coral: coral pink crème
- Caramel Café: warm caramel brown
- Greenery (Color of the Year): yellow green crème
- Rich Gold: warm golden shimmering beige
Consumers will be able to purchase products ranging from:
- 8-free nail colors retailing for $10 each
- Refresh and Renew, two four-piece nail lacquer sets retailing for $19 each (launching January 2017)
- Limited edition Plush Rush lip gloss retailing for $20 each
- Restore, a four-piece Plush Rush lip gloss set for $19 each (launching January 2017)
- The limited edition Butter LONDON + Pantone Color of the Year 2017 eyeshadow palette, eight-piece palette retailing for $29 (launching April 2017)
Sarina Godin, president of Butter London, said, “As a company, we are pure, posh and playful and obsessed with color, so when we were approached by Pantone to collaborate on the Color of the Year 2017 collection, we felt so honored to have been selected as their exclusive beauty partner. Headquartered in Seattle, we are intimately connected with the lush beauty of the outdoors, so the meaning behind Greenery felt like a natural fit.”
The collection will pre-launch on butterLondon.com and ulta.com this month and launch in Ulta stores in January 2017. It will be available at Nordstrom in February 2017.