Jen Atkin, who launched Mane Addicts in 2014, has debuted hair care brand, Mane.
Mane is said to offer products that are designed to simplify routines and prioritize hair health.
Products in the collection include:
- Triple Ripple Jumbo Hair Weaver: Delivers a creaseless, frizz-free, tousled style.
- Ready Or Knot Detangling Brush: Made with birch wood to keep the hair tangle-free while treating the scalp to a message.
- Puffy Tote Bag: A versatile bag to carry essentials.
- Puffy Belt Bag: Keeps essentials close, secure and out of the way.
- Zig Zag Headband: A lightweight handband that gently grips hair and keeps bangs and flyaway out of your face.
- The Stow Away Organizer: A durable, quilted nylon material that repels dirt, dust and stains while fitting up to five hair tools.
- All Grip, No Slip Sectioning Clips: A set of four that holds hair out of face for easy styling.
Atkin wrote in a statement on the brand's website, "After 15+ years of hairstyling, nine years of creating content, 368,917 DMs and 5,423 stories shared, we’re taking all of our research from our Mane Addicts editors, social teams, and YOU—our community—to making space for self-expression. You told us you want tools that are effective, thoughtfully designed, and most importantly...won’t cost a month’s salary. We hear you and we’re ready to disrupt this category with you. Let’s get that Mane character energy.”