- Deep dive: 7 Hair Health Themes for 2024
To produce the ferment, the brand subjects a collection of naturals to a fermentation process:
- Chinese skullcap root, which supports the "hair cycle" and reduces inflammation
- red ginseng root for the "hair cycle" and strengthened roots, as well as anti-aging effects
- reishi mushroom for boosting the scalp barrier and immunity, as well as microbiota support
- coffee berry for antioxidant protection and boosted circulation
- rice and pea proteins for nourishment and repair of keratin
- probiotic Plantarum L. caseii isolated from apple and vegan kimchi
The brand also taps collagen-, keratin- and protein-rich biopeptides to provide further hair/scalp wellness benefits.
SKUs in the range include the BioBrew Fermented Strengthening Serum, Strengthen Concentrated Shampoo, Strengthen Concentrated Conditioner, AHA+ACV Pre-Shampoo Scalp Clarifying Rinse, Clarify Dry Shampoo Powder and Clarify Balancing Serum for Oily Scalp.
The launch comes amid ongoing growth in prestige hair care. Per Circana, prestige hair care demand has remained elevated, led by double-digit growth in most care and styling segments.