Cosmetic Executive Women’s (CEW) 2017 Top Talent Awards were held on April 12 to honor seven beauty industry leaders for their performance and potential in the industry.
The recipients of the award were nominated by members of CEW’s board of governors and industry leaders based on how they are impacting their companies, the beauty industry and their future leadership potential.
- Kristen Comings, vice president, integrated consumer communications, L’Oréal Paris
- Cindy Deily, senior director, skincare merchandising, Sephora
- Lauren Elias, executive director, North America marketing, Tom Ford Beauty
- Dana Paris, senior director, global marketing for Vogue international – a Johnson & Johnson company
- Staci Pigna, vice president, sales, Southeast, Clarins Groupe USA
- Dalia Stoddard, vice president, product development, Rodan + Fields
- Megan Streeter, chief marketing officer, DevaCurl
Carlotta Jacobson, president of CEW, said of the honorees, “Recognizing the achievement of innovative, exceptional women at all stages of their careers is at the core of CEW. When I met each of the women we are honoring tonight, it was clear to me why they had been selected – they are a group of exceptional talent that is the future of our industry.”