"We finished the year with solid consolidated same store sales growth of 3.5% in the fourth quarter," said Chris Bricknan, president and chief executive officer of Sally Beauty. "In addition, we generated $301 million in operating cash flow in fiscal 2015 and repurchased approximately $228 million, or 8.1 million shares of our common stock."
- Same store sales growth in 4Q15 and FY2015 of 3.5% and 2.9%, respectively
- 4Q15 net sales up 2.1% to $964 million; FY2015 net sales up 2.2% to $3.8 billion
- GAAP and Adjusted 4Q15 net earnings of $56.2 million and $59.2 million, respectively
- GAAP and Adjusted 4Q15 diluted earnings per share of $0.36 and $0.38, respectively
- GAAP and Adjusted FY2015 net earnings of $235 million and $242 million, respectively
- GAAP and Adjusted FY2015 diluted earnings per share of $1.49 and $1.53, respectively
- During fiscal 2015, repurchased $228 million, or 8.1 million shares of common stock