Coty has announced the addition of three members to its executive committee, effective September 1, 2020.
The new members will include Coty’s newly appointed CEO, Sue Y. Nabi; Princess Anna of Bavaria, known as Anna von Bayern, who will join Coty as its corporate affairs officer; and Kristin Blazewicz, Coty’s chief legal officer and general counsel.
Peter Harf is the executive chairman of Coty.
Coty’s Executive Committee will comprise five members:
- Sue Y. Nabi, chief executive officer
- Anna von Bayern, chief corporate affairs officer
- Kristin Blazewicz, chief legal officer and general counsel
- Pierre-André Terisse, chief operating officer and chief financial officer
- Gordon von Bretten, chief transformation officer