Birchbox UK is looking to give a few up-and-coming beauty brands their big break.
Birchbox Breakthrough is a business accelerator program which will immerse selected brands into a program consisting of virtual and face to face workshops, networking and mentoring sessions.
The program’s panel of industry professionals includes:
- Sally Scott, managing director, Birchbox UK
- Francesca White, beauty editor and brand consultant
- Selma Terzic, CEO, Medicosmetics and Iconic London
- Clare Hopkins, co-founder, Balance Me
- Prescillia Darmon Cohen, head of buying, Birchbox UK
Additionally, brands will be introduced to Birchbox subscribers via a specially-curated Birchbox Breakthrough Limited Edition box, as well as product listings on The Birchbox Shop.
The program, which will run twice a year, is accepting applications for its first cohort until April 30, 2019. For more information or to apply, visit www.birchbox.co.uk/breakthrough.